Online Sales Training B2B
For B2B-Selling – incl. Online Coaching
The salesman’s performance is the crucial factor in a customer’s decision-making process and thus for a successful sale. Besides possessing a sound knowledge of products that are not self-explanatory and a high degree of service orientation, it is above all important that the salesman has a distinct feel for what the customers want.
Online Sales Training B2B im Überblick
What is the best way to prepare for a sales talk? How can you expand on the initial contact to the customer efficiently? How do you react flexibly to complex and multi-stage purchasing processes?
During the one-on-one virtual coaching sessions, experienced sales trainers encourage you to try out new approaches. You learn how to deliberately steer your customer towards a decision to buy your product and thus increase your own personal sales performance.
Für wen eignet sich das Verkaufstraining?
This training programme is intended for all employees in B2B sales who want to be even more successful at selling their products or services and who would like to strengthen their relationship to their customers and ensure their long-term loyalty. Experienced salespeople with high sales targets, Sales and Area Managers as well as employees working in inside and field sales teams who want to develop their professional skills.
Ablauf des Trainings
The online training programme has a modular structure. Personal one-on-one virtual coaching sessions with a sales trainer take place between the web-based modules. Your bring along your own specific selling situations to these coaching sessions and your trainer coaches you on how you can implement the lessons you have learnt on the online training programme.
Trainingsinvestitionen EUR 980,00 netto zzgl. 19,00 % MwSt (EUR 1.166,20 brutto ) pro Teilnehmer inkl. Tagungspauschale, darin sind enthalten:
- Reminder mails to help you integrate the course contents into working life
- Personal feedback from the Online Coach
- Access to the learning platform for 1 year to allow for consolidation and repetition of contents
- 6 online coaching sessions, each lasting 15 minutes, dealing with exercises prepared in advance
- Compact summaries of the modules and many worksheets and checklists which you can download
- Video clips from our sales trainers
- Interactive web-based lessons with video sequences of everyday sales activities
- 5 online modules with a total of 29 learning units
Online Sales Training B2B - Das dürfen Sie im Detail erwarten
You practise your own personal selling style in 5 online modules with 29 interactive lessons about all phases of the selling process. A multitude of video sequences shows you how you can implement the contents in your daily working life in B2B sales. The many practical exercises in the entertaining lessons enable you to implement the contents of the training programme immediately. Worksheets and checklists that you can download at any time and fill out online support you during this process. It takes you approximately 1.5 hours to complete a module.
6 virtual coaching sessions with an experienced sales trainer, each lasting 15 minutes, take place in the practical phases between each of the modules. During the one-on-one coaching sessions, the trainer takes on the role of the customer and gives you lots of advice about your personal work situation.
Based on typical situations with customers, you practise basic attitudes and ways of making an impression on others in B2B sales. This will improve your personal and selling skills noticeably.
- Module 1: Fundamentals of Successful Selling
o Influence of effective personal presentation in your work in sales
o Techniques for effective conversations
o Explicit communication and binding results
- Module 2: Targeting and Contacting New Customers
o Analysis of existing customers
o Contacting new customers
o The first sales call: organising a sales meeting
- Module 3: Initial Contact and Needs Analysis
o Preparing for a sales meeting and starting the conversation
o Getting to know what the customer wants
- Module 4: Presenting Benefits and Dealing with Objections
o From the needs analysis to closing the sale
o Using benefits to convince the customer of the value of your product
- Module 5: Closing the Sale
o Challenges in sales
o Price negotiations
o Dealing with stalling
o Communicating negative decisions
- Modular structure
- Self-assessment before and after the online training programme
- Interactive video-based practical exercises
- Exercises and accompanying materials to enable the transfer of lessons learnt into working life
- Individual feedback from your online coach
- Remindermails to consolidate contents
- Personal, work-related on-the-job project to ensure the implementation of lessons learnt in working life. Project is supervised by an online coach.
In our half-yearly „Trainer-Teach-Ins“, we incorporate the latest findings into our training programmes and optimise the topics.
It is possible to start the training programme at any time. No prior knowledge is required. After you register for the training programme, you will receive your log-in data for the learning platform and can get started straight away. You book your personal coaching sessions via the learning platform.
Individuell: Inhouse Verkaufstraining
Dieses Training bieten wir auch als firmeninterne Trainingsmaßnahme an. Dafür entwickeln wir gemäß Ihren Anforderungen ein Training, das speziell auf Ihr Unternehmen ausgerichtete Themenschwerpunkte beinhaltet.
Gerne erstellen wir Ihnen hierzu ein individuelles Angebot.
Rufen Sie uns an unter Telefon:
oder senden Sie uns eine
E-Mail an [email protected]